Agile PLM Data Mart is an operational data store for Agile PLM data integrated with ETL technology that provides the data foundation for your Enterprise Data Warehouse & Analytics solutions. The Agile PLM Data Mart stores all relevant data available in the PPM, PC, PCM, PG&C, and PQM Modules of Agile PLM. The data model for the Agile PLM Data Mart is structured to facilitate querying and analysis.
The Agile PLM Data Mart operational data store facilitates the following use cases:
1. To integrate Agile Data with your Corporate Data Warehouse using corporate ETLs
2. To build and deploy your corporate Business Reporting & Intelligence applications
3. To deploy pre-packaged Agile PLM Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions
For use case #2, it is recommended that you design a Multi-dimensional schema (MDS) layer with the Agile PLM Data Mart as the staging schema. MDS consists of Facts and Dimension tables and its design is driven by reporting and business intelligence requirements.
Main Features :
- Agile PLM Data Mart delivers a normalized schema database that captures the business object data of Common, PC, PCM, PG&C, PPM, and PQM objects and their related data. In addition, it captures selected data and last modification timestamps which help to further extract data
into any down-stream database system.
- Agile PLM Data Mart packages pre-built ETL that leverages Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Technology. Using the ODI operator, you can extract, load, and transform the Agile PLM transactional data into the Agile PLM Data Mart.
- Agile PLM Data Mart can be set to extract data from one or more supported Agile PLM modules.
- Agile PLM Data Mart supports incremental extraction for business object data.
- Agile PLM Data Mart can be set to run a full or Incremental load.